Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
1. Q: How many levels does each course have?
A: Generally, there are Basic, Intermediate
and Advanced level for every course.
2. Q: What is the duration of each level?
A: Typically, there are 10 lessons for each
level at 2 hours each. However, for One-on-One
lessons, the duration is not fixed and can be
tailored to a student's needs.
3. Q: Do you offer free trial lessons?
A: Yes, we provide one free trial lesson for
4. Q: How much is the course fee for Mandarin*?
A: For group lessons (20 hours): $600 per level
For One-on-One and Corporate Training lessons,
please contact us.
* prices are subject to change without notice
5. Q: What is the teacher-student ratio in each
A: For group lessons, there are 3 to 8
students in each class to facilitate efficient learning of our students.
6. Q: Do you offer a make-up lesson if I miss a
A: Make-up classes may be possible. The instructor must be notified one week in advance.
7. Q: How do I pay the course fee?
A: We accept cash, cheque, or NETS. Payments must be made before the course commences.
8. Q: Will I get any refund if I wish to terminate
halfway through the course?
A: A refund is provided if a student
informs us at least five days of notice before the
9. Q: Are the teachers native speakers of the language that they teach?
A: Our teachers are experienced native speakers.
10. Q: How do I register?
A: You can register online by submitting an
enrolment form or call us at 6883 1518.
Walk-ins are also welcome.
11. Q: Do you apply visas or student pass on
behalf of your students?
A: No, we do not apply any pass on behalf of
If you have other enquiries, please contact us at
+65 9188 2836 or complete the form below: